Presidential Scholarships for International Students, USAJuly 12, 2021
The President’s International Scholarship is awarded to international undergraduate and graduate students at Columbia College, USA. It is a competitive scholarship awarded to students who have achieved a high level of academic success.
To receive the award that will cover tuition fees up to 4 years, the applicants are required to be new incoming full-time undergraduate students.
Columbia College is a community college leader in higher education due to its commitment to improving lives by providing quality education. It strived to be a highly innovative institution of higher education, dedicated to excellence in both its traditional and non-traditional programs nationwide.
- University or Organization: Columbia College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,320
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from America and other overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for any undergraduate course of subject offered by Columbia College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new incoming full-time students.
- The applicants must be admitted to a full-time undergraduate programme at the college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply using the application platform of the college by registering for an account and then logging in. Applicants will be considered for the opportunity s upon submission of admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts from high school
- High school graduation certificate (for University programs)
- Copy of bio-data page of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a minimum 3.0 High School GPA to be admitted to any undergraduate program at Columbia College.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 54 or higher
- TOEFL PBT – 480 or higher
- PTE – 42 or higher
- IELTS – 5.0
- iTEP Academic – 5
- Duolingo English Test – 80 or higher
The lucky winners of the award will be presented with $24,320 per annum, $97,280 for four years, to cover the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate program at Columbia College.