USF Green and Gold Scholars Awards at University of South FloridaJuly 14, 2021
Apply for the University of Florida USF green and Gold Scholar Awards for international students for the 2021/2022 academic year. You will find the scholarship details in this post.
The Award is open to all first-year students from all countries with exceptionally outstanding merit and high GPAs. This award aims to reward high-achieving students for their hard work. The selection for the award is made by the Office of Admissions at USF.
The University of South Florida is a public research university in Florida, it is ranked 103 in National Universities according to its performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
- University or Organization: University of South Florida
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a 3.50+ GPA and 1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or 25+ ACT
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants can log in through the online portal of the university and carry out the application process. There is no separate application process to apply for the opportunity, successful applicants will be considered for the award once accepted.
Supporting Documents: Applicants are to attach the following documents with the application form:
- High school GPA (recalculated by admissions)
- Classification as a Florida or non-Florida resident
- Financial statement
Admission Requirements: The students are required to have a GPA score of 3.50 or an SAT score of 1210+, or an ACT score of 25+ to secure an admission.
Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 53
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of South Florida will provide the students with financial help up to $24,000, $6,000 per month for up to four years of study.